1. Assertion (A) : Corporate culture is generally considered as either closed and threatening or as open and participatory.
Reason (R) : Corporate culture and style of functioning of top managers is important factor for determining the internal environment of a company
- A is correct, but R is incorrect.
- Both A and R are correct and R is the correct explanation of A
- Both A and R are correct, but R is not the correct explanation of A
- R is correct but A is incorrect.
ANS. -2 explanation
2. Statement 1 : If the workers develop an attitude of non-cooperation with management a repressive economic system may be needed to set right this industrial disorder.
Statement 2 : By fulfilling social responsibility towards shareholders, employees, consumers, government and community, a business achieves economic growth and increase public image.
- Statement 1 is correct, b ut statement 2 is incorrect.
- Both the statement 1 and 2 is correct.
- Statement 2 is correct but 1 is incorrect.
- Both the statements are incorrect
3. Match the items of list 1 with list 2
a. Planning commission -1993
b. Competition Act -2002
c. Adrian Cadbury committee -1951
d. Rangarajan committee on disinvestment in PSEs -1991
planning commission-1951, Completion Act-2002, Adrian committee-1991, Rangarajan Committee- 1993.
4. From which five year plan “Growth with social justice ” has received emphasis ?
ANS- 1. 5th plan
5. Which of the following is not the objective of Competition Act 2002 ?
- Prohibition of restrictive trade practices
- Prohibition of dominant position
- Prohibition of Anti-competitive Agreements
- Regulation of Combinations
ANS- 1. Prohibition of restrictive trade practices
6. Consolidated Financial statements are prepared on the principle
- In form the companies are one entity, in substance they are separate.
- In form companies are separate, in substance they are one.
- In form and substance the companies are one entity.
- In form and substance the companies are separate.
ANS- 2. In form companies are separate, in substance they are one.
7. Match the items
a. Acid Test Ratio -Profitability Analysis
b. Debt Service Coverage Ratio -Activity analysis
c. Debt Equity Ratio -Liquidity Analysis
d. Stock Turnover Ratio -Long-Term solvency analysis
a. Acid Test Ratio-Liquidity Analysis
b.Debt Service Coverage Ratio-Profitability Analysis
c. Debt Equity Ratio–Long-Term solvency analysis
d. Stock Turnover Ratio-Activity analysis